Revelation are recruiting a Part-time Sales and Marketing Coordinator 22.5hours Per Week £16500 PA Pro Rata
Are you a lover of contemporary music and the arts? We’re looking for a driven, passionate and enthusiastic person to join our vibrant organisation delivering arts and culture in the heart of Ashford.
Following the refurbishment of St Mary the Virgin Church in 2011 creating a flexible multi-use space, Revelation has become a focal point for the arts in Ashford and with its distinctive setting, one of the most vibrant and exciting small venues in the country and was crowned 2017 Best Kent Cultural Venue at the Kent Creative Awards
For further information and Job Description visit revelationashford.co.uk/hire-us/ or if you would like to discuss any aspect of any role before applying, please call Debra McGee, General Manager, on 07946 302974.
- Send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you meet the criteria for the role
- Please email your Application and Equal Opportunities Form to: Debra McGee, General Manager, Revelation Ashford email@example.com
- The closing date for applications is 12 noon Friday 15 February
- Applications received after this time will not be accepted.
- Successful applicants will be notified Week Beginning 18 February
- Interviews will be held on Friday 22 February – please let us know on application if you are not available on this date.